2014年1月8日星期三

1/8 Trading

Since  today the ADP data is beating expectation and gold dropped and I cleared all the position of gold since they have a strong sell at 1236.

However, as for others, I can't see any point of buying or selling in my system so I remain my 0 position today.

There will be more data releasing today, the unemployment rate of EUR remains the same as the last release but German gain a good sign in trade balance. Since it is a positive number, 17.8 billion . German gains really strong import sign and they have to pay for more foreign currencies on importing so it is not good for the EURO. In contrast, US gains a negative number this month which means export is more than import which will give rise demand on USD DOLLER. Today we will have FOMC meeting minutes which will be very important for the "head" to judge the economy so it will be safe until the FOMC meeting is done when we do the trading.

Good Luck!

没有评论:

发表评论