2014年1月6日星期一

1/6 The Big week Began

This is my first class day, what a semester i'm extremely busy on it!

However, I won't give up trading forex in a way. This week, esp in Wed and Fri, we have to be extremely cautious on FOMC minute and non-farm employment.

Technical speaking, the gold now hits it resistance on bounding 1236 and 1240,  let's wait and see whether the data is hitting the pivot again or drop back from the original area.

As for last week,  losing two orders of EUR/USD, I begin to short EUR/ USD and gain about 3000 pips in return. I use multi-framework  strategies to make sure I am doing right.

And as for the AUD/USD, I found it would be hard to do at first but later it is okay.

My biggest gain is on gold nearly 20000 pips with 5 hands and it is a really good news.

This week strategy pre-set:
The data: The FOMC minute and the nomination of Janet Yellen
If the FOMC minute is dovish and the nominator must be JY, the gold may break the resistance to long gold. If not, retreat it and do sell and find another buying point.

If the non-farm beats up the expectation, short gold directly doing a stop-loss preset. If the non-farm is not expected, than just continue to long gold with technical analysis. (However, ADP released on Weds is also important but not a determinant effect on non-farm payment).

Now, I also give prospect to the A share market in China, with the tapering expectation on QE. China's shares have been slumped greatly on Monday. Soros writes a column on that and it would be extremely to short China.

In the second half of 2014, pay really good attention to the interest rate of USA and it would be a really strong indicator a lot of signs of recovery!!

Also, keep closer look on USD Index, it is a really effective indicator and US government depends on buying/selling bonds and trade balance to keep the USD in a very steady condition. Therefore, it is a amazing tool to study the trade balance deficit/ surplus and bonds buying right now.

I hope I can go through programming classes, what a semester!!!

Cheerrrs for my new semester. I hope I can go through it!!!

没有评论:

发表评论