2014年1月3日星期五

1/3 Trading

Yesterday, I make a mistakes on long Euro so I stop loss 2 orders but with only 1 hand, so the loss is acceptable to me.

And the gold is winning very strong position starting long at 1215, which has really good support on RSI, Moving Average, and MACD indicators. This is a very good beginning, so I intend to long a little bit in the near future to make more position on gold.


Today, President B, speaks but I think this will cause relatively great fluctuation in the market. "Queen B"just like Gandalf one ring to rule them all. So I must be very cautious on today's afternoon. And I expect that B will confirm the tapering, however, emphasizing on workforce situation in USA, which is crucial point right now.

Sadly speaking, I think there are very crucial problems for USA facing right now:
(1) The debt ceiling, which curb the lending and expanding the economy of USA. If you look back the history, US has borrowed everything to be rich.
(2) The structured unemployment issue. USA has to wait until the unemployment shifting, which means a lot of unemployment in 2008 will acquire new skills to find a new job on the market and at the same time the corporate needs times to recover.
(3) The "too big to fail problem": Although Queen B has been successfully curbed the downfall of the economy, however, the overdose side effect will happen in the late years such as light bubble on US dollar asset markets. And the mirage of the BULL market so I presumed that this it the longest recover of the economy.

To sum up. if you are alive, you suffer.

没有评论:

发表评论