2014年1月10日星期五

1/10 A tough War

Today it surprises everyone on the unemployment rate and claims, it is only 75K and and it is really lower the expectation of the market.

The market just fluctuates a lot and it is really a tough war to go.

Although I was short gold at the very beginning and stop loss of 30 bucks. But I act swiftly, I am so sure that I must keep me on the right track, I long gold immediately with MQL instruction. I long 1.5 hand this morning, my strategy on news strategy is that, make a bet but act quickly!! And make a very small bet! Indeed, this strategy is particularly true in this large fluctuation. 

Sometimes I will do the scalping in this trading and it also works. 
In the market, you don't have to be greedy but you have to be discpline! 
 

And it works on the 1236 , I also long EUR at the same time.


I am still afraid of the US economy is wobbling along the way!

Let's wait and see!!

What a tough war I combat this morning!


Chart XAUUSD, H4, 2014.01.10 16:10 UTC, OANDA Corporation, MetaTrader 4, Demo

没有评论:

发表评论